Real world learning
“Learn everything you can, anytime you can, from anyone you can – there will always come a time when you will be grateful you did.” – Sarah Caldwell
Using the KASH model (Knowledge, Attitude, Skill, Habit), training has to encompass the building of all these elements of personal development.
How can we help?
- Deliver your worldwide programme for people development – if you are a multinational involved with a worldwide programme you will need a local provider to localise, manage and deliver the content. We have successfully implemented programmes like these and can adapt this to any industry.
- Create a bespoke training programme – we can help in creating custom training programs written to address your specific needs. We can assist from content to promotion and delivery. Our unique blend of skills and multi-disciplinary team will build a campaign to drive attendance and increase motivation.
- Mentoring – whether you need one-to-one or group support – we can support your people in their personal development, online or in person.
- On-site coaching – the best training continues even after the lesson is over. Our teams can visit your business on a regular basis for vital one-to-one coaching and follow up.
- Events – motivational speaking and organising team events – delivering the new strategy, developing the new strategy, bringing new businesses togther, creating a new vision or set of values we help facilitate as well as bring our knowledge to the event.
We bring our passion for learning to all elements of soft skills training and development:
- Leadership Development
- Management Development
- Customer Service
- Living The Brand
Who have we trained for:
- Audi South Africa – Sales & Aftersales
- Barons Group (Volkswagen) – Sales & Aftersales
- Mitsubushi UK – Sales & Aftersales
- Honda UK – Product and Salesman Of The Year
- UT Bank Ghana – Customer Service and Living The Brand
- FCMB Nigeria – Living The Brand
- First Bank Nigeria – Brand Values and Customer Service
- Streamline South Africa – Brand Values and Customer Service
- Asokoro Island Nigeria – Sales Training
- In2food South Africa – Brand Values and Managing Through Values